As I grew up as a child I didn't really care what I could be i life. I just wanted to live it to the fullest and just be a normal kid just like every other child would want to do when their young. So as the years went by and I finally got to school as a pre schooler, I didn't really know much, but some things I started to be good at was bring good things for show and tell so I could impress all my little class mates at the time and also just doing the most important thing that was needed was turning in your homework to the teacher unless the teachers would get mad at you and you might cry. Doing all these thing while I was growing up and going to school wasn't a first priority to me because I was usually playing sports or being active in sports like football, baseball and also basketball which was really fun because it kept my moving and excited to play against other opponents. Also by playing sports it got me a lot of friendships as i got older and into a bigger faze, playing high school ball. Going through all these step that helped me and got me ready for the harder challenges coming my way. As the years went by and I moved on from pre school, elementry school to middle school to high school where I'm at now. This is where everything started to happen and I realized that I needed to step it up and get focused on school. Even though I struggled in middle school but I still past i needed to get way better grades now that I'm in high school. Also if I wanted to play any sports grades would be the first priority if i wanted to play. Just like a, "Student Athlete". I also needed to get good grades and a average GPA if i wanted to get a scholarship to go to college and play ball. It'll be a struggle but I can handle it and I'll try my best. I hope one day i could get as good as all those players that made it through high school, college and now are having a good life.
So when I plan for all this and when I get to college I want to be more prepared and a step a head of others instead of being behind. When I get to college I would what to take all my classes and get my bachelors degree and graduate from college. By doing all of that i would need to set all my goals for life and take new hard challenges that come my way.
Hey Branson,
ReplyDeleteYour essay needs a lot of work. For some words used in your essay like "past" in the first paragraph. And there's a lot of long run-on sentences in your essay especially in your first paragraph. I suggest you try not to fit so much in a sentence. You need to have your sentence length vary so your essay flows well. Lastly your essay doesn't really follow of your topic of describing one experience in your life in which taking a risk worked in your favor. All your essay is saying how you realized how you should start focusing on school more and get good grades. You need to actually show an event where taking a risk worked in your favor.
-Aldrin