Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Journal 3

Journal 3:
My passion is football because that was the sport I loved ever since i started play it when I was little. The sport of football bring outs character and personal strengths that you thought you would never thought you would have. It pushes you past you limits and makes you a better person if you choose to be. This is a sport I really enjoyed  and you need to be bless and have courage to play. Some people wish they could play but aren't fit or ready for it. It taught me that if I fail get back up and try it again till you succed. Just like when I didn't know how to edit a video and I needed to be self taught to pass. I need to learn how to do it myself because your teacher is not going to be with you all the time to help you. So had to practice by filming and editing it myself, doing things I didn't know how to do.

Things that motivate me to do these type of things are older peers and how they became good at things.I would watch others and see what they would do to be a better person. If they would get good grades, I would learn from them and ask them what did they do to get good grades to pass. My family also motivates me to be a better person by the love the show everyday and how they care about your life.

The skills I mastered are effert passion. Those two words made me want to follow my dreams and try my best to be the best. I would dedicate everyday to someone special so it could move my day and make me stronger. While i was editing I wanted to show people that I could do the things I couldn't do if I would just learn and take my time with it.

I always that our teachers didn't really help us when we didn't understand, but they do they try their best to make sure we catch on and learn the subject they are teaching. I realized that school was important and we need school to get through life. Education could take you far, so I need to step it up and make sure I did my best. I had to take thing serious so I would pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment