Friday, September 2, 2011

COME OF AGE POSTER!


2 comments:

  1. Branson,
    You have a good start on your poster. Its good that you use words pertaining to coming of age but you could show how those words make you come of age. And there is a spelling error. change perseverence to perseverance. One last thing, You could use a better picture of the football and moanalua emblem because it is pixelated.
    -Aldrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Branson,
    Nice start on the poster...I agree with Aldrin both about the spelling and about the areas for improvement. I also think you need to position the elements of the poster in a more meaningful way...for example, the "rewards" or the gains made in COA are on the 50 yard line...does that work in a football metaphor?
    You also need to have a recognizable photo of yourself, preferably at the goal line, I would think :)
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete