Thursday, December 15, 2011

Portfolio reflection:

Parents part:
What piece of writing did you like best in my portfolio and why? 
For Branson's portfolio I really liked his Come Of Age essay because it reflected on how he grew up and matured. 
What did you like about my portfolio and sharing and what would you like to see me improve on?
I liked the different sections of his portfolio and how he had his work that he was proud of and what needs some improvement. The writing expectations that I thought he needed help on was the sentence fluency and his word choice because I thought he needed to expand his vocabulary. Also he could also make his portfolio a little bit more presentable.
Which of the writing traits (ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency) do you feel was most successful for me?
Branson's voice trait was good because it described his personality and what his hobbies were.
Which of the traits of writing would you like me to improve on in the coming semester?
I would want my son to improve on his sentence fluency and his word choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment