I am an inventor
Interesting, and unique
Quick, fast as lighting roaring through the dark clouds
Looks, that stumble upon women
His jokes, too funny to be a jokester
His games, too good to be a gamer
His stories, too real to be true
Through hard times makes best of friends
His new inventions shock the world
Funny and lovable heart that no one can miss
The wings greater then a god that flies way beyond dreams
It is because I am one of a kind
And I am an inventor
hey kid! lol,
ReplyDeleteIn the first paragraph, i like how you wrote, "his jokes, too funny to be a jokester. His games, too good to be a gamer. His Stories, to real to be true." I really liked how you added those lines in your poem.But what i am concerned about is that i dont really understand some parts of your poem. But its ok, just try work on it a little bit more and you got yourself a great poem. So overall GREAT JOB BRANSON! lol.
-Jerica
Hey Branson, I like this poem. It is so much like you. But I want to know who your allusion is. Also, in your last paragraph, could you change around the words because I have a hard time understanding it. Thanks. overall, good job
ReplyDeleteHi Branson,
ReplyDeleteI agree with Szeizel that I can't identify your allusion. I know you named the allusion when we did roll call, but I can't tell from the details in your poem, what it is. You need to include details from the myth as well as specific details from your own life, that connect the two.
mrs s