Thursday, May 3, 2012

Project Icarus

Journal 1:
Well my passion that I thought I felt that I accomplished something was when I filmed and edited a video all by myself. Which I usually need help. I wanted to challenge myself and push through the things I most needed help on. I also wanted to show people that I could do it so I self taught myself.
The resources I going to use for this project is , Final cut pro, the video I made, and the people that watched it.
The question that I was wondering about and wanted to be answered was, what other skills is there in final cut pro thats benificial for my learning. Fix my mistakes and learn from them so I can do better.
The action I wanted to take was show someone that is really good at final cut pro so they can tell me what I am missing and fix my mistakes. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Branson,
    You have a good idea for your project but you need to work more quickly on the actual research and learning. I checked and I do not have a copy of your sci-fi video. So it is your responsibility to find another piece of work and to get it critiqued. That is a big part of your project and needs to be done asap.
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete